Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January Sure is Boring!

I have not had anything to post about all month! So here's a random selection of recent things:It's cold in the basement. I did take a lot of "before" pictures as we slowly begin finishing the basement, but since there are no "after" pictures yet, there won't be a post on that for quite some time.
I love that in family pictures, Kenzie draws Parker as the tiny baby and Allison is closer to her size. The other day she looked at my growing belly and told me, "You just look like a real mom now!" It was better than calling me fat so I just thanked her!
One of my many sweet notes that come daily from McKenzie. Although I did really like the one where instead of Mommy I was "Tefne." I taped that one in my journal.
Here are the goofballs themselves, growing up some more. Each has been going through a growth spurt; I haven't had time to update the blog because we're always in the kitchen for snacktime!
Using the coffee table as the basis for a fort. I was sad I cut Kenzie's face off in the picture, but in my defense, it's increasingly difficult for me to get under a coffee table! And there you have it, January in a nutshell. When's Spring?

2 comments:

StephNyd said...

Yay! A new post. I had begun worrying about you. ;) I agree...When's spring?!!!!! I am more than ready for it. I'm kind of getting tried of packing on the coats, gloves, boots and all that jazz all the time!

Stephanie said...

Tiff...you are such a good mom, and I love reading your posts. I got a kick out of Kenzie saying you "look like a real mom", my oldest told me after I had Ashlynn that I wasn't fat, I was like a cute chubby baby...wasn't sure how to take that. LOL! :)