Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holiday Lights at Thanksgiving Point

Kenzie has been thrilled to see Christmas lights lately, so we told her tonight we had a surprise for her. The whole way to Thanksgiving Point she was in the backseat asking, "Where's my prize?" (She did get a sucker, I guess). Chris started to ask as we drove through, "Are you having fun?" but Kenzie interrupted him with a loud gasp and a, "Look!" so his question was answered!
(And yes, I knew the lights wouldn't show up in pictures, but in the dark I couldn't see to center Kenzie in the picture!)
She was asleep pretty much the second we left!
Parker had started crying as we arrived, and I was worried he would scream the whole time, but once he could see lights he calmed right down. So the lights kept both kids happy; I guess it was worth $5 after all!

No comments: