Getting out of the van at the doctor's today, Kenzie quickly said, "Mommy, come on. You need to hold my hand in the parking lot!" We took Parker in for his second flu shot, and even though Kenzie was upset that he was getting a shot, she still informed me, "I just going to say, 'It's okay, bud!' and make him feel better!"
Not only did Parker get to play with the beloved Sleeping Beauty bear, but later Kenzie even tried to help feed him. (In the picture they were wrestling over the spoon - I'm not sure if Parker was done eating or just frustrated that Kenzie doesn't stick the spoon close enough to his mouth). As I was musing over how big she's getting, and what a good helper she can be, she pooped in her pants. Then I remembered why it's okay that she grow up!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it!!
Post a Comment