Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day of Rest My Foot

"But the sun is just not up yet!" I told Kenzie I felt the same way this morning after being up with Parker (at 2:30, 4:30, and 6:30), but Parker had a new tie so we needed to get to church to show it off! Parker was very entertained with his tie; he rolled it up and stuck the whole thing in his mouth (repeatedly, the thing was dripping with drool). Without warning, however, Parker decided he was done with his outfit. He also decided Daddy probably needed fresh pants, too. So we went home and changed. Back at church, I held Parker and he tried again for a complete outfit change. He succeeded for himself, but I foiled his plan by sheer luck of a blanket between us. Once home, Parker was so worn out he took a nap. Lucky Mommy got to do a load of laundry!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Parker is so cute...still to this day Kaden can't keep his hands off his tie. And...FYI...guess who is pregnant? You could call her CRAZY!