
Lately Kenzie has woken up and done one of two things: she's tapped me (not gently) and said, "Mommy Mommy Mommy I'm HUNGRY!" and then has run downstairs and helped herself from the box of clementines on the counter; she also likes to come in, shove a princess in my face, and say, "Jasmine just needs her shoes on!" (You try putting shoes on those tiny dolls when you first open your eyes!) So this morning when she bypassed me before hurrying downstairs I didn't think much of it until she came back... her face was covered in powdered sugar and she was just beaming! "Mommy, I just ate doughnuts!" I asked how many she ate. "Two doughnuts! Uh... FOUR doughnuts!" I suspect she was looking for a big number, and I don't know what the real count was (thankfully I'm speaking of the Hostess donettes, not big doughnuts)... but on a happy note, she sure was peppy this morning!
3 comments:
I sure hope so. =)
man, she is such a character!! I love it. There is never a dull moment with McKenzie I bet!
You said it Jeanne. The understatement of the year! :o)
Post a Comment