This morning was my 20-week ultrasound, and McKenzie was right, she has a little sister on her way. Kenzie cheered, "Yes!" whereas Parker was in denial. He shook his head and said, "No," but we know he'll be a good big brother anyways. He's been patting my belly and mentioning the baby today. I think seeing the baby on the giant TV in the room made it finally click for him. Chris and I would have been happy either way, but we didn't have a boy name we liked, yet we've had Allison picked out for a girl for years. So hooray for another little girl!
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Meet Allison
This morning was my 20-week ultrasound, and McKenzie was right, she has a little sister on her way. Kenzie cheered, "Yes!" whereas Parker was in denial. He shook his head and said, "No," but we know he'll be a good big brother anyways. He's been patting my belly and mentioning the baby today. I think seeing the baby on the giant TV in the room made it finally click for him. Chris and I would have been happy either way, but we didn't have a boy name we liked, yet we've had Allison picked out for a girl for years. So hooray for another little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I was right! ;) The girls will now overpower your family too!
So, Allison is for sure? Very cute. I don't think I've heard of many people, in the recent, name their baby that. Would you call her Ali for short?
Oh yes, congrats! Can't forget that.
Yes, I plan on calling her Ali for short. Chris and I have had three names since we first thought about kids: McKenzie, Parker, and Allison. So it works out well.
That's lucky to get three names knocked off your list. :) What will you do if you have a 4th? You'll have to come up with new names! But, I'm sure thinking about a 4th child is not really something you are pondering right now. ;)
That's true, we're out of names so we just might be done. Not going to worry about it just yet. :o)
Cool! I think Zachary (4.5 yrs) is more excited for Brynley to come than Madison is! He loves to pick out clothes and see what I have gotten for her!!! I only have 2 weeks left! Congrats on the next girl!!
Post a Comment