Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Can We Go Where It Doesn't Stink?"

Parker has asked me again and again, "Where cows?" I don't even know why he says that, but I figured I'd take the kids back to Wheeler Farm this morning to see some farm animals.Kenzie was excited, but then she caught a whiff and was quite offended! She didn't know why the animals had to stink.
Last time we went, we didn't check out any of the little buildings (Kenzie was too wary) but this time they explored a bit.
Here's McKenzie's new favorite thing - the outhouse! Right up a 5-year-old's alley...
Parker was pretty excited about the animals, but when he discovered the tractors, true bliss set in. He climbed on each one, yelled, "I driving!" and spun the wheels with gusto.
Kenzie was nice and let Parker have the driver seat each time.
She worked the gears, and they were a good team. I thought it was pretty cute.

No comments: