Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Things We Do to Entertain Them...

Barkers is a Happy Meal toy. It joined our family Saturday evening when we stopped at McDonald's on our way home from camping. McKenzie has not let this little plastic puppy out of her sight ever since. (With the exception, of course, of when she can't find it and we have to search frantically). For two days she has been begging me to throw Barkers (I do like the name, though) a birthday party. So, this afternoon we made cupcakes. I wonder if other families do these kinds of things, or if it's just too easy to convince me to make cupcakes?

1 comment:

Marcee said...

Have to say, we haven't done this one before. But it might be a girl thing too... to have parties for your toys. I think it's cute... and who wouldn't want a reason to make cupcakes anyway!