Saturday, October 24, 2009

Worth It for the Seeds

Mmm, as I'm typing this I'm also finishing off some roasted pumpkin seeds. Chris makes them every year and they're worth touching all that pumpkin goo and smelling that weird pumpkin smell! (Oh, and the kids were happy, too.)
Kenzie wanted circle eyes and nose, and a happy mouth. She then dictated that Parker wanted all ovals.
Parker didn't care, but the pumpkin was fun to play with. Ready...
...ta-da!
What a cute little man!
And what a little stinker!
Kenzie was jumping up and down and running around with excitement. There really wasn't much she could do, since she wasn't about to touch the insides of the pumpkins and she can't use the knife. She was still thrilled that she got to pick 3 of the 4 pumpkin designs. I wanted to make a cat after seeing it in a magazine awhile back. I thought it turned out kind of cute, actually.
Happy Halloween!

No comments: