Friday, October 30, 2009

"It's My Blog, I'll Do What I Want"

That's what I was muttering to myself a minute ago as I started posting even more random pictures of Parker. I just got a kick out of him today.Welcome to Halloween - Time of the Eternal Candy Pile. That was one enjoyed sucker, though.
He dropped it on the floor, so I felt bad and gave him mine. Then he lost interest and stuck it to his pants. (I really must say, if he wasn't my kid I'd probably think this was gross with how dirty he is. But as his Mommy I think it's cute!)
He really loves his birthday gift from Uncle Mike. He went up and down the hall wreaking havoc.
Why is it that little boys show their love by tackling?
My favorite picture of the evening: Little Parker and his panda friend, marching off down the hall together. Yup, there you have it. This blog will never get an award, but I sure am proud of it!

No comments: