Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why I'm Not Funny Anymore

You know it's bad when I haven't taken pictures for a few days... I get to start physical therapy tomorrow! The slip says for, "Right SI joint strain, low back pain & radiculopathy." With any luck I will be able to sleep for more than an hour at a time, walk up the stairs, change a diaper without crying, and get back to the important business of taking pictures of my kids!

3 comments:

Dari Orton said...

Yay for Physical Therapy! What did you do to yourself to deserve that?

Tiff said...

Had kids, apparently! My hips had "loosened up" when I had Parker.

I mean, I was hang gliding and landed funny... or gator-wrestling and got whacked with a tail... something neater than, "I picked up a laundry basket too many times and my weak hip joint slid out of place."

Zoppo said...

hahaha you gotta watch out for those ol' rascally laundry baskets. They will sneak up on ya when you have your backturned!