
Daddy and Kenzie, heading to the train

Kenzie got a George Washington gold dollar (change from our tickets) - she was excited for the "penny" Daddy showed her and promptly claimed it as her own

Working hard on her Mickey Mouse Surprise Ink book

We arrived just as the show began. This is the expression Kenzie had through most of it!

Anytime Mickey and his pals came back on the ice she perked right up

After the intermission, she watched the rest of the show from Daddy's lap

Peter Pan and Tinkerbell were definitely the highlights for Kenzie. I thought Ariel would get the biggest response, but she definitely liked the pirates! Go figure!

I liked the giant crocodile - spoiler alert: it snacked on Capt. Hook

Finally, Peter Pan got Kenzie to clap!

Kenzie and Daddy leaving Energy Solutions Arena, otherwise known as the Land of Ten Dollar Cotton Candy
1 comment:
spoiler alert: haha that cracks me up.
ANd, I definitely agree about the land of the ten dollar cotton candy. ridiculously true.
Post a Comment