Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Few things get Kenzie more excited than, "Do you want to help me make...?" Cookies, pizza dough, bread, pancakes - anything she can help stir gets her bolting to find her stepstool!
Ironically, since she was the one the most excited for this holiday, she was the one without any green clothes! Finally, after digging through her entire dresser, we found this shirt with tiny green butterflies! Phew!
I like baking with Kenzers, but she never wants to stop. I tell her the dough needs to rest, and she's over there poking it. "My baby dough is resting, but I'm just patting it."
Poor Daddy was eating and not entirely ready for this shot, but it's proof that I'm an awesome wife - a traditional New England boiled dinner, green Irish soda bread, and the remote to watch a hockey game - what more could you ask for? (The answer had better be: Nothing!)
It's a good thing I don't even like corned beef, because Kenzie ate my whole piece! And a lot of cabbage, actually, and about 4 glasses of juice. She's a good eater, and is a better example of healthy eating to me than I am to her, that's for sure!

No comments: