
Last time I was at the grocery store, I thought Kenzie and Parker looked so sweet riding together in their car cart. So this time I did the totally dorky thing of bringing my camera to the store!

It wasn't too busy, so as soon as I came across an empty aisle I'd whip out my camera. And they'd both stop "steering" and give me blank stares (they preferred to be in motion, for obvious reasons). I'd say, "Come on, smile!" until I started to feel really embarrassed at people piling up behind me. Then I'd just give up and take the picture.

Then they got balloons - Parker yelled at his! He was quite amazed. (Of course he doesn't look amazed in the picture - he smiled right
after I took this)

I was thinking, "Maybe I shouldn't post four pictures of the exact same thing." But then I figured, "Why not?" So here's yet another picture of Kenzie and Parker at the grocery store. Yeah, I'm definitely one of
those moms...
2 comments:
hahaha that's awesome!! I like the action shots from day to day life.
I take pictures of Ryan brushing his teeth every day.......j/k
Hey, that's a good idea~ I don't think I've documented brushing teeth yet! :o)
Post a Comment