Friday, March 6, 2009

Busy, Busy Kids

Parker is a busy boy all of the sudden! A few examples: there are two rugs in the bathroom. The cat was sleeping on one of them, so I put Parker on the other rug to do laundry. He immediately leaned all the way forward, grabbed hold of the cat-laden rug with a big grin, and pulled it toward him. Then he turned around (because the cat of course skidaddled), opened the bottom drawer, and started rifling through it. When did he learn that? I set him on the counter, and he promptly reached over and turned on the faucet! I forgot how busy little babies can be! Example 2: His tray was dirty, so I pulled his chair up to the table instead. That cute little hand darted out, grabbed hold of the tablecloth, and yanked so hard Kenzie's tea party set (thankfully the plastic one) went flying. She was not amused, by the way. Kenzie has been my little helper this past week, even despite having a cold herself. She's heated up Parker's food in the microwave, brought me everything, and even patted me several times and said, "It's okay Mommy. I'm sorry your leggie don't feel good!" We bought her a big bag of Cheetos and let her watch 101 Dalmatians from her bed - she earned it!

2 comments:

Zoppo said...

hahaha it's cute looking at their pictures....McKenzie has a smile with eyes that twinkle that seem to say, "hehe I just got away with murder." And Parker, especially in the 2nd bath picture his eyes seem to say, "you will never find the bodies"

=)

Tiff said...

haha Parker had water in his eyes in the second picture! But we've noticed you can really see those wheels turning in both heads sometimes... I have a feeling I'm in for it when they team up.