Saturday, February 7, 2009

Two for the Price of One (Teeth, That Is)

This morning Parker woke up at 6am just screaming his head off. I couldn't figure out what was wrong until much later, when I noticed he had two top teeth break through! Poor guy.The weird thing is, it's not the front two teeth that came through first, it's the next ones on either side. So, he's going to look goofy with "fangs" until he gets his front teeth! (I was telling my mom about it this afternoon, though, and she said, "That's how your teeth came in! Everyone kept calling my baby a vampire!" So I guess that's where he gets it. Poor guy.)
He's happier now, though - here he is enjoying Hockey Night with Uncle Mark and Uncle Fred
Relaxing on Daddy's lap after eating a whole breadstick and a large jar of baby food

No comments: