Friday, February 6, 2009

Horse Race

The Arnold racetrack
Kenzie gauging Parker's lead... Parker eying her back!
Then they both gave up and went to watch Ni-Hao Kai Lan in the tent -- Yup, that's an eventful Friday afternoon for us!

2 comments:

Zoppo said...

awesome!! the horse race is awesome!! I'm glad to think that Ry and I compare to your kids...cuz we do stuff like that all the time. Like if we are both at the gym working out, or if Ry is on the treadmill and I'm talking to him on the floor I say that I'm keeping up with him w/o even moving!!! and there is a park by our house and we sometimes get on the bouncy things and race each other (even though they are solid attached to the ground.)

Tiff said...

haha I had a good time picturing you and Ryan racing at the park! Too funny!