Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

What do you mean, it's not until tomorrow? We celebrated last night! We're not good at waiting for presents... Kenzie and Parker got little doggies (Kenzie promptly named them both, "Jelly"), Chris got an air mattress for his small tent and a carving knife, and I got a new watch. Our plans for the actual day are to make ourselves our own favorite meal -- Chris has been pricing out lobster tails and I'm trying to decide if I want bacon on my macaroni and cheese. Yeah, I'm really not kidding.
Everyone with the new twin air mattress. And as I told Chris, "Nothing quite says romance like, 'Go sleep by yourself!'"

1 comment:

Zoppo said...

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!

Also, for the photo of Parker sleeping in the froggie pajamas, it reminds me of a Tom Robbins book called "Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas". Except that was my least favorite Tom Robbins book, so it's not really that connected except the sleepin in frog pajamas part. So, not even a year old and Parker is already making literary references!! Impressive!