Sunday, November 2, 2008
Tagging is Illegal, You Know
I saw on my sister-in-law Hannah's blog that I'd been "tagged" to find the fourth picture in my fourth folder. That put me in my "Random Pictures" file, and aren't we glad it did? Here's my nephew, Daniel, in the file cabinet. Yes, IN the file cabinet. If you know him you won't even blink an eye in surprise, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
huh? I am slightly confused with this post! FYI.
haha On my sister-in-law's blog, she had like a chain-letter thing going, where she "tagged" me to post a picture in a certain folder and write about it. So I did. The picture was a random picture I took of my nephew sitting in a filing cabinet, behind the drawer. I still don't understand how he got in there, but he's such a monkey that nobody in the Arnold family would think twice about the situation!
Post a Comment