Thursday after my ultrasound we headed to St. George as a little mini-vacation. It also served the dual purpose of keeping ourselves occupied so we didn't sit around moping for Allie's 1st birthday. We bought a portable DVD player, and it paid for itself as both kids sat peacefully and watched movies the whole way!
We stopped at a McDonald's in Beaver just to let the kiddos stretch for a bit. Parker wouldn't go down the slide until Kenzie went with him.
When we arrived in St. George late that afternoon, our first item of business was to go to Jack in the Box, as the only two in the state are in that area. I personally was disproportionately excited to eat tacos. (I even took a picture of the tacos, but I have decided to refrain from posting that - I might regret it if it makes me hungry later!)
After a swim in the hotel pool, Parker was all snuggled up in the hotel bed for the first night!
No comments:
Post a Comment