
"Mom, why do we always have to take a picture on Easter?" Kenzie kept asking. We have a hard enough time most weeks being on time for church, but I make sure to get up 15 minutes earlier on Easter to capture them in their cute outfits.
Parker wanted to stand in the shade because the sun was in his eyes. I got a kick out of his pose here with his hand in his pocket even!

My pretty toothless girl!
When we got home from church, the Easter Bunny had visited! The kids were so excited for the egg-shaped gum.

Kenzie was also exceptionally excited to get some princess stick-on nails. (They never stick on for long... as I write this post she has already gone through all but 2 of the nails!)

Usually on Easter we have a larger family gathering, but this year we had a smaller group at Chris's brother's house. The kids loved looking for eggs on all their rocks!

Showing off their haul. I'm glad they have so much - they won't notice if Mommy sneaks a few eggs this way!
No comments:
Post a Comment