
Happy Halloween! The morning started out with the Halloween parade at Kenzie's school. This was the best picture I got, since the kids marched by so quickly, but once Kenzie spotted Parker and I she waved happily. Parker was enthralled with this procession, and really yelled for the M&M, Iron Man, and the kid dressed as a Lego. Go figure.

Parker was a zookeeper this year. He was so excited about that hat!

Here's McKenzie trying to show off her Barbie fairy wings, although they're actually hard to see in this picture. We also sprayed her with glitter spray and she wore lots of eyeshadow. (She spent a fair amount of time admiring herself in the mirror!)

The cutest trick-or-treaters, ready for Daddy to take them through the neighborhood.

Once home, Parker immediately dumped his bucket out. (This morning he commented, "Holy crabs! How I get so much candy?") Now I'm off to pilfer another piece!
No comments:
Post a Comment