Yesterday we put the tree up! The bottom half of the tree was very well decorated. Some branches even had three ornaments!
Goofy McKenzie, climbing under the tree to retrieve a dropped ornament.
It seems like I'm backtracking, but today we raked leaves (again!) while Daddy put up the lights, and I thought this was sweet. It does seem a little odd to be thinking of Christmas while only wearing a sweater outside, but I don't want to complain about that!
I had to include this picture as well. Seeing Daddy up on the roof putting up lights, Parker went to get his own tools. He sat out on the lawn and hammered away. I love how much he wants to be like his Daddy. When the lights came on tonight for the first time, we heard an, "Ooh!" and applause from the kiddos. They are, of course, very excited for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment