
Our good friends, the Nydeggers, didn't learn their lesson about outings with the Arnolds. Earlier this summer we dragged them out to Antelope Island so they could battle biting gnats and brine flies. This time around we dropped off our kids at their place for the night! I don't know if they'll keep hanging out with us, but I hope so! haha When we came back for them, Kenzie and Parker were having a great time ("I'm having the best day ever!" Kenzie said) and were ready to go swimming.

This picture makes me laugh.

Parker was so thrilled. Last year he was really timid in the water, but this year he's go-go-go. He only stopped paddling to splash Daddy in the face!

Not surprisingly, the kid worked up an appetite. Still, it was a personal record for him to polish off a breadstick and
three pieces of pizza! He slept most of the 2 hour drive home after that, too. Sure glad we have nice friends who wear our kids out for us!
1 comment:
I still can't believe that Parker downed all that pizza! When he asked you for that third piece and I saw it was so big, I thought for sure he wouldn't finish it. But he sure proved me wrong!!
Post a Comment