Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Preschool Show

I can't believe preschool is already ending for McKenzie. She really has enjoyed it, and can rattle off random facts during lunch that always make me smile.
Last night her preschool had a little performance in the Wheeler Farm Activity Barn. Grandma and Grandpa Arnold came with us to watch, and we were all quite entertained!
Kenzie was pretty excited about her ladybug costume. They sang and danced for a good 45 minutes, and Parker watched almost the entire time (the last few minutes he did decide to check out the duck pond with Grandpa instead, but otherwise he was pointing and saying, "Kehzee!")
My sweet little girl is growing up. (Does that mean I should grow up, too?)

1 comment:

StephNyd said...

Oh, I remember the wheeler farm performances! They wore those same costumes too. :) Hannah gets sad every time we pass wheeler farm because she loved preschool so much and wishes she could go back. :)

Um, and as for the growing up part- do we have to? ;)