Monday, April 26, 2010

Our Yard

Here we go - the first tour of our home. We'll start with the outside, since it was a nice day today, and the inside is still quite cluttery.Please ignore that the lawn needs to be mowed. A lawnmower is on the list of Things to Acquire. Kenzie decided she needed to be in pictures if I was taking them, so she'll model most of the rest for us. We're going clockwise from the front, so on the left side of the house we have the trailer pad and the shed. Chris is excited about that shed!
Behind the shed we have the sand box. It has already seen good use! The white boards aren't going to work as a cover, since they're a pain to line back up after the kids scatter them. But it's a nice sand box.
The swing set!
Kenzie could swing all day, so this is perfect for her.
Parker has improvised!
Next is the basketball court. I spent a good hour spraying all the weeds along the fence today, so hopefully they'll be gone in future pictures!
The view from our deck.
Another view, this time of the mountains (and the back of the middle school). We can also see the Draper Temple from our front window, which is kind of neat. My favorite view, though, is that from the kitchen windows I can see both the sand box and the swing set. It has come in handy already as I try to put things away in the kitchen. Anyways there you have it! We have a yard!

4 comments:

StephNyd said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait to see it in person. Your backyard is so great. I bet you are in heaven!!! Nate is sooo jealous of the B-ball court. You might have Nate over a lot using that, so watch out! Just kick him out when he gets annoying!

Crystal said...

Everything looks so nice. Perfect for your little family.

Chesney said...

what a nice yard. looks perfect for kids. i cant wait to see the rest of the house too. congratulations again.

Shannon said...

I love brick ramblers! What a cute home. You have a lot of nice things in the yard..sand box, swing set, bball court, shed, fence, deck..looks like you guys found a great place!