
The bedrooms at least are now done. (You'd think we'd be done unpacking by now, but we all went straight from sinus infections into colds, so progress has been extremely slow). Here's Kenzie showing off her new bed.

Her smile got progressively goofier as I took pictures. She has loved having her bookcase up. We had boxes upon boxes of books packed away, and I must say, reading books with her is much better when there's variety!

She loves hanging out under her bed and has drawn many cute pictures from her little desk.

Here's one view of Parker's room. He had a hard time at first with the move and would wake up very disoriented, yelling for Mommy. Once I finally got his room straightened out, he woke up and played instead - quite the improvement for both of us!

Kenzie insisted on taking a picture of Parker in his new room.

The rest of his fun little room.

Couldn't resist posting this - I love how he sleeps on his entire pillow!

Here's a view of our bedroom. Not as fun-looking as the kids' rooms, I guess. There you have it. We still need curtains and a few things for the walls, but we're getting there.
3 comments:
i love it!!! how exciting for you
I love Kenzie's room! I always wanted a bunk bed with the desk underneath, that is pretty cool. And, that is awesome how Parker sleeps like a cat on top of the pillow, that is pretty cool!!
Wow Tiff your house is so clean and organized...Kenzie looks pretty proud of that new room. :) Housework is so much better when it's your own.
Post a Comment