Today was an unusually productive Saturday for us; we wound up doing a lot of shopping for the house and Chris was able to get several projects done, too. But the most exciting highlights were:

Balloon animals! Another hidden talent of my husband's, which he is re-learning thanks to Parker's love of his first balloon puppy.

Yard sale find of the day: the Little Mermaid playset I've wanted to get for Kenzie. I was ready to snatch it up as-is, but was pleasantly surprised to discover it came with all its pieces, even the little tiny shoes and teacups. I got a huge hug when I showed this to Kenzers!

New pajamas! Parker complained two nights ago that his 18-month jammies were hurting his feet, so I ran into Carter's to see if I could find something. I'm not a big shopper, but everything in that store is so cute! (But I did hold myself to only 3 pairs of pajamas and one nightgown for Kenzie, oh and one shirt... but it was a good sale! And did I mention everything there is super cute?)

The hammock - Chris has been trying to build his own hammock for awhile now. He finally has one that works, but that's not to say he'll get to use it!

Happy Memorial Day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment