
McKenzie loves to be a princess. She loves to wear lipstick, too. My favorite story as of late: the other day she came to Grandma for some lipstick. "Mommy threw away my red lip gloss," she complained. (It was all gone!) Grandma told her, "Maybe it wasn't looking too good." Kenzie thought and said, "Maybe. But I wouldn't trust anyone who wears
pink lipstick!"

Just keep that in mind if you wear pink lipstick.
1 comment:
Okay- she totally cracked me up about the whole pink lipstick comment! HA! She really is growing up. You'll feel that even more when she goes into kindergarten this fall.
On a side note- Nate was wanting to plan a get-together with you guys. You up for it? Any ideas of what we could do? When do you have some free time? If you want to e-mail me it's stephnydegger@hotmail.com. You might have noticed that I don't have a facebook account anymore. I just found myself using it too much and wasting time. Plus, all the people I keep in contact with I already do so through e-mail and such.
Well, get back to me when you can.
Steph
Post a Comment