Thursday, January 7, 2010

Big Girl Bed

Kenzie came home from preschool this morning to a surprise - a 'big girl bed' complete with new princess sheets!
By the time bedtime arrived, she'd piled most of her stuffed animals on with her. It took only two seconds for her to realize she could fit more friends on this bed!
Parker is ready to claim the toddler bed now. I'm not sure Mommy's ready for him to claim it just yet, though. Soon enough.

3 comments:

McDowell Family said...

You had that poor kids squished into a toddler bed? It must be nice to stretch her legs!! And that is exactly how Madison's bed looks! Piled with animals and friends!! How do they sleep like that!

Tiff said...

I remember piling my bed with every single stuffed animal I owned, and then sleeping on the very edge of my bed since there was no room left! :o)

Marcee said...

My kids will sleep with dinosaurs and stuff like that... not squishy stuffed animals... my kids are weird! How fun to have a new big girl bed!!