Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thriller

Our little girl sure is sweet. Today Chris and I were discussing how big Kenzie's getting, and we made the mistake of mentioning missing her when she grows up and leaves us. Kenzie got very concerned, even to the point of misty eyes, and said she would miss us. I tried to tell her, "It's years away, sweetheart. By then you'll be happy to move out on your own. You can always call me to talk." Kenzie got even sadder, though, and said, "But Mom, I don't know how to push the buttons!" I told her by then she will know how to use the phone, and I wrote down our phone number and had her read the numbers. Eagerly she grabbed the post-it note and asked, "Can I just keep this for when I'm married?" :o)

2 comments:

Marcee said...

I love this!! She sounds like my kids! At least we know they love us, right!

StephNyd said...

Cute video! :)