Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kenzie's New [to Her] Scooter

It's almost sad that Kenzie's helmet fits her this year - she used to look just like Toad from Mario Bros. when she wore it! But she's growing up......and making good time on her new scooter. We found it at a yard sale. "Mom, it's just two bucks!" she told me, pointing to the sticker. I was very impressed (with her, I mean).
It even has a basket on the front to hold dandelions.
Kenzie and Daddy playing soccer. Kenzie wanted to keep her helmet on, by the way.
Our goofy little guy hanging out in the stroller. He's actually pretty good with a soccer ball, too. He can roll it back and gets really excited. Yup, there's our Saturday!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I didn't know that you guys had a blog! I love it.....so cute! I can't believe how big Parker is getting. We'll be in Utah again next week, so I hope we see you then!