When Kenzie came and told me she, "took a picture and put it back!" I knew I had to find my camera. Sure enough, there were 20 new pictures on it.

Most were of this view.

She had been really happy to get a tulip from Daddy, and she put it with Mommy's in the vase. Her obsession with flowers started after the commercials for Mother's Day kept popping up right after Sesame Street. (She even insisted that Grandma Susan get roses for Mother's Day. As far as I know, my mom's not really a flower person either, so I tried to talk Kenzie out of it, but she was adamant! She even sat at the computer and picked out the exact bouquet of roses she wanted to get. Commercialism works!)

I laughed, though, that there were three close-ups of Kenzie's feet strewn inbetween the pictures of the tulips!

There were plenty of this view, too. Not a wonderful shot of my cluttered desk (it was messier earlier, though, but Parker was sitting on my lap and started hucking things off the desk). Anyways, that was the highlight for today. Lots of yardwork, and both kids have colds. Mother's Day just can't come soon enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment