Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

This is my 100th post! I'm impressed with my ability to find 100 ways to say the exact same thing: "Aren't my kids cute?" Kenzie showing off her blue and green nail polish (New Year's is a boring holiday for us!)
He blinked!
My little guy will turn 1 in 2009; I feel the need to take even more pictures so I can remember him being little!

2 comments:

Marcee said...

New Year's - boring!? How is that possible?! You need to invest in some fun games... like Chicken Limbo (totally funny & for kiddos) or even a Disney game. Make yummy treats, cookies, chips and dip, veggies, cheese ball w/crackers. Go out and buy funny hats and noise makers. Watch fun movies. What do you mean boring!

Tiff said...

We played Candy Land, but Kenzie cheats! haha I did make potato chips, and we did watch a movie... but New Year's just pales in comparison to Christmas for me. :o)