Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Glowie the Seahorse

This seahorse has been a wonderful purchase - it has lulled Parker back to sleep on many occasions. It's almost too bad, because I told Chris if Parker didn't want it, I did! His little tooth is finally showing up in pictures!
I almost used Photoshop to get rid of all the oatmeal on his face, but then figured that wasn't very authentic! (In my defense, it was right before his bath so I didn't see the point in wiping him up very well!)
I think Kenzie and Parker have similar toes, but that's about it
Kenzie and her Glow worm, Dec. 2005

2 comments:

Marcee said...

They are too cute... Parker is so his daddy and Kenzie is so you! Love how that works out!

Zoppo said...

yeah I agree that Parker looks a lot like Geeb, and McKenzie looks more like you. Especially now with longer hair she has more of a Vogel resemblance. But, I think Geeb and McKenzie have really similar looking eyes.