Saturday, January 17, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Today we went to the Draper Temple Open House, and Kenzie was so excited. Parker fell asleep, and I forgot to bring his sling so my right shoulder is still aching from carrying his limp weight all around! But it was worth it to have him stay asleep and quiet. (He woke up right as we entered a room with a large chandelier, and watching his face as he craned backwards to stare was worth it, too!)I took some pictures before we left because I can't resist my little man in his tie!
Chris said, "Here's your Mother's Day picture!"
The highlight for Kenzie was getting to ride the BUS from the meeting house over to the temple. While waiting in line she must have asked me 993 times: "Can I get on the bus now?" "Not yet." "PLEASE?" (Her other highlight was seeing the bride's dressing room. "Can I get married now?" she wanted to know. But the bus ride got the biggest reaction. "THIS IS FUN!" she yelled, more than once!)

1 comment:

Zoppo said...

haha that is cute!