
So, my mom says, "What goes around comes around when it comes to bedtime!" Yes, I do distinctly recall putting my "100 Reasons Not to Go to Bed" on the refrigerator door (and I remember thinking it sure would save me time if I could just get out of bed and yell, "Number 32!" and have my mom reference it herself and discover I was thirsty or whatever). Still, I don't remember being this desperate: Kenzie came into our bedroom last night after I thought she'd exhausted her repertoire of excuses. Imagine my amusement when she started picking up the toys that had been on the floor all day. "I just need to clean up a little bit?" she asked hopefully. Tempting as it was, I still sent her to bed (and yes, our room is still cluttered with toys, but maybe tonight I'll let her finish cleaning up!).
No comments:
Post a Comment