Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cameron is Here!!

 Happy Birthday to Daddy and Cameron - Aug. 20 is now an extra-special day in our family!  Cameron arrived Monday at 12:54pm.  7lbs. 3oz. 19in.
 Look, here's proof I was there, too! 
 The birthday buddies.
 Kenzie and Parker were so thrilled to come visit!  Kenzie's first question on the phone to Chris was, "Is Cameron sick?"  When she heard he was okay, she cheered. 
 Big brother is holding little brother as I type this post, too.  Parker is very enamored with Cameron.
 This morning we got him dressed and got to take him home!  I am not a morning person but I was showered and dressed at 6am telling the nurses I was ready to leave.  (It only took until 11:30 to finally leave, though!)
Big sister is quite the baby hog - she was very pleased he held her finger.  We suspect he will be ever-so-slightly spoiled.

2 comments:

Chesney said...

I am so very happy for you! I am so relieved that he is healthy and safely home.

stephnydegger said...

Home is the best place to be! He's such a handsome little guy. :) I hope you're getting some rest. I'm smiling from ear to ear and I'm so happy for you. :)
(In all reality though, if your mouth reached from ear to ear, that would be awfully strange. I'd come to your house and you'd open the door and then immediately shut it. You'd be very afraid of my odd looking smile and face. Admit it. ;) )