Monday, May 14, 2012

A Superhero's Mom


 Mother's Day was very sweet.  McKenzie gave me no less than 7 cute notes throughout the day.  It would be hard to rival that...
...except that my note from Parker was delivered by Spiderman himself and said, "Spiderman loves you."  I'm still chuckling about that a whole day later!  I'm definitely saving all my notes.
Then the kids decided to play, "Happy Mother's Day" in the hall, which consisted of them giving "presents" to each other until thoroughly congesting the main walkway of the house.
 We had a nice, lazy day around the house.  I wanted a picture of Parker in his get-up with sweatpants and rain boots.
 This is him pouting about that!
 And here's my cute husband making honey butter to go with his homemade bread for me.  I have a neat family, and am glad to be "Mom."

1 comment:

AMY said...

This is Ryan. Your bread looks much better than mine! It must be a French thing.