Last night we attended a reception for Kyle and Addy Nydegger, and got the chance to say hello to all sorts of people we hadn't seen in awhile (much to the kids' dismay... they wanted less chit-chat and more progress towards the dessert table!).
Kenzie found her buddies Hannah and Lacey. They were well-trained
flower girls by this point in the evening. I asked if I could take a
picture of them in their lovely dresses, and they immediately posed!
Finally after asking for dessert at least 237 times, Chocolate Face 1 and Chocolate Face 2 were satisfied.
Such goofballs. Earlier in the day, McKenzie had looked at the wedding present with utter disappointment. When I explained that wedding presents were things you need, like silverware, dishes, and the like, she just kept staring at me. The concept of "gifts" really being something as boring as pie plates baffled her. Consequently, she did not look twice at the pile of presents at the reception!
1 comment:
That's such a cute picture of the girls. You'll have to send me a copy. :)
That made me laugh about the presents! I'd feel that way if I were her too. Gifts should be fun! ;) well, I guess dishes and silverware are fun when you get to be our age, right?!
It was good to see you guys and I'll talk to Nate about the bees game. I got your email last night and I'll get back with you soon. :)
Post a Comment