Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Morning

McKenzie was up long before sick Parker this year. She was very good about not opening anything early, and got ready for church instead, but she did see her new stuffed kitty sticking out of her stocking and reported to me about it several times before Parker woke up and joined her. She was also very happy to see Santa had left her a note thanking her for staying on the nice list.
After church, we were finally able to really see what Santa brought! The Thor Hammer was very important - Parker had written it on his note to Santa.
This present from Great-Grandma was as big as Kenzie! She was beyond thrilled, especially since the box contained a whole array of new Barbie furniture!
Parker loved his new Clifford dog from his grandparents. McKenzie really wanted school supplies from Santa, so I thought it best to preserve on video her excitement over a roll of tape!
I think this is my new favorite picture of Parker.
Parker with most of his loot.
McKenzie with her own pile!
Christmas exploded upon our front room. (I said, "Smile!" and Parker said, "I'm tired of pictures!" )
Speaking of tired, Daddy set up Parker's tent and he took a 2-hour nap that afternoon. He never naps, so we were glad he got some rest.

No comments: