Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

When evening rolled around, I found myself saying, "Wow, I haven't taken a picture all day!" I was too busy making dinner, I guess! Poor Parker had a cold, but he still was happy to exchange presents with Kenzie.
This is McKenzie's zany excited face. Parker picked out a package of Barbie Squinkies for her, and she picked out a baby Zhu Zhu pet for him.
I loved the note McKenzie left for Santa. If you can't read it, it says: "To Santa From McKenzie. This candy cane is for you. The other is for Mrs. Santa Claus. Love, McKenzie."
They left their Oreo snowmen, and Santa even got Kenzie's prized mug (from her friend down the street) and candy-cane straw for his milk! McKenzie claimed she wouldn't be able to sleep until midnight, but it actually only took her about 15 minutes!

No comments: