I'm not sure there is a good way to transition from my last post back to the day-to-day stuff I usually post about... so I'll just jump back in.
Today was McKenzie's first soccer game. I'm not a big soccer fan (mostly from the trauma of middle school PE), but since Daddy likes soccer, both kiddos have always loved to run around and kick the ball. Our neighborhood makes up this team, and it was very entertaining, to say the least, to watch the kids try to figure out a new sport.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Kenzie's First Soccer Game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun. :) Maybe she's a gonna be natural at soccer. I've yet to have my girls in any sporting activity, maybe one day soon.
I hope you and Chris are hanging in there. I wish we lived closer so we could start back up with our "once a month FHE" that we only got to do once!
Post a Comment