
Yesterday we headed to the "Inquarium" (as Kenzie calls it) for our yearly view of the Nemo fishies and other aquatic life. (That's what it comes down to, after all - either it's "Nemo" or its not)
Every year I try to get a picture in this boat, too. My kids are pretty used to me by now, though.

The new penguin exhibit was actually pretty neat. Usually if I've seen penguins at the zoo, they're all in a cluster standing by their door waiting to be fed. These ones actually swam around and were fun to watch.

The kiddos and Grandma Susan

Parker loved the water in the stingray pool, but he didn't want to touch one. Kenzie thought about it until she got close, and then she declared, "I changed my mind!" and backed far away from the area.

My tired little guy barely made it down the street before falling asleep, drooling and still holding his new stuffed alligator. A fun day, and very tiring for all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment