Friday, July 16, 2010

Not Quite so Brave

The sun was in her eyes, but McKenzie was so excited for her last day of swimming lessons yesterday. She talked and talked about getting to go off the diving board...
...and she was so eager that she was the first kid up there. I think if she had gone second, she would have been fine, but leading the way made her a little nervous.
Finally another instructor helped lower her in. Then she exclaimed, "That was fun!" I must admit, I'd rather she be a bit cautious around the deep end anyways. We can't believe summer's half over already!

1 comment:

Marcee said...

Cute! I love it how they think they are indestructable, until they are actually faced with the obstacle. :) I am not a water fan, neither are my kids, but they did get through swimming lessons... I don't blame her for getting a little scared. That HUGE pool must look 100 times BIGGER from up there! :0)