Wednesday, June 30, 2010

5 Already?

Crazy that yesterday was McKenzie's fifth birthday! She had two of her cousins, Camille and Madeleine, over to play Barbies for a few hours.
Parker and I got to hang out while the girls were playing. We did clean up a bit, too (hence the lovely vacuum cord in the picture) but only a few times did Parker try to get attention from the girls by throwing Barbie accessories around the room.
"Just one nice picture, please, Kenzie..."
"...and then you can make a silly face."
She made a haul, as always! Also, I am now noticing that I didn't have her wipe her face after devouring her "Happy Donald Mealins" dinner (that's a Happy Meal from McDonald's, in case you don't speak Kenzie).
Looking through her kaleidoscope (I had to look up how to spell that!)
Checking out her new Sleeping Beauty pillow pal. Her birthday wore Chris and I out - we are becoming older as well! Happy Birthday McKenzie!

1 comment:

StephNyd said...

5 and adorable! Happy birthday cutie! :)
Tiff- I know how you feel. It's crazy that Hannah is 6 now. Makes me a bit sad.