
I really don't know why this is the end result when I say, "Smile!" But anyways, here's my kiddos starting to dismantle the gift basket from our realtor. A closing gift, because we closed on the house today! I wanted to take a picture of Chris and I at the title company, but I have a sinus infection so my eyes are all bloodshot and I'm not lookin' so hot... I've got to hurry and get better so I can pack, though, because we're moving in a little over a week!
2 comments:
YAY!!! So excited that you closed! Do you need helping moving? What's the exact date? We would love to help. :)
Can't believe you are leaving us. My girls are going to miss you a lot. They loved your house and you during achievement days. I am happy for your family though. Nothing beats having your own house and space. Let us know if we can help any way. If you need your kids to play some where so you can work, I am just down the street.
Post a Comment