Friday, August 28, 2009

Daddy's Work BBQ

Today we got to meet Daddy for lunch with his coworkers and their families. Kenzie was terrified of the toilet, and Parker needed a nap, but otherwise it went well! I got a kick out of the actual title of the park - the "Wild West Jordan Park." (The city's name is West Jordan, for those non-Utahans reading this. All two of you.)
Parker was just glad the wood chips were in abundance.
Here's Kenzie in some kind of boat. They had lots of boats in the wild west, after all.
Did I already mention Parker likes wood chips?
Here's sort of a "before" shot. Halfway through his meal, but before the Oreo truffle.
This would be "after." He enjoyed it, though. He passed out on the way home and just mumbled when I picked him up to carry him inside to his crib.

No comments: