Out of the blue this afternoon Kenzie pulled her stepstool into the kitchen and said, "Mommy, are we making muffins?" I was puzzled and responded, "You don't even eat muffins!" but it wasn't like I had a lot going on (dinner was actually already prepped and Parker was busy with his feet). Despite my best efforts to help her, we had some serious gluten development (and three extra eggs cracked on the counter). I gave her one of the finished products, expecting she'd crumble it all over the table like usual. But I turned around and it was gone. I asked, "Where's your muffin?" thinking I'd hear, "Muffy ate it," or that Barbie needed it for a chair. Instead she grinned and shouted, "My tummy is just HAPPY!"
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha very cute!!!!! =) Oh and hey, did you ever try the peanut butter rice krispy treats with choc chips and butterscotch chips melted together on top for the frosting and then refrigerated? I made some for a get together last week and brought them in to work and my coworkers thing I'm the master Pastry Chef now. It's pretty cool. T
No, sounds tempting though. Send me the recipe! :o) I want to be Masta Pastry Chef, too!
Post a Comment