Kenzie has her own subscription to "Wild Animal Baby" magazine, and a new issue arrived today. I read it to her once, and then very hopefully suggested she read it again in her bed. She fell for it! I had to take a picture because I was so amused listening to her "read" it again (she already had the whole thing memorized: "Can you find the butterfly? There it is! Very good job.") I was rocking Parker when she yelled, "Hey Mommy, can you come move my books so I can be com-furt-ble?" Boy, I ran in there to make her comfortable, she hasn't taken a nap in a long time! I got the sheets cleaned, a load of laundry folded, and the dishes done during her nap. And I talked to my mom on the phone for 78 minutes at the same time. So it was a productive afternoon! (It was a shame, I spent so long blabbing that I didn't have dinner ready when Chris got home... too bad we had to get Cafe Rio!)
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment